Saturday, December 29, 2012

Basic Information


State Licensed Child Care Provider
20 years of loving child care
Food Program
Help from the government
Bilingual (English-Spanish)

1 comment:

  1. Rosy and her wonderful helpers have been caring for my twin boys since they were 4 months old (they are almost 3 now). The ladies are extremely loving, and my boys are wild about them. Not once have they cried when I have dropped them off at Rosy's. They have however cried when I have come to pick them up because they wanted to stay longer. Rosy's place is clean and has lots of stimulation for growing minds. The kids there are not only well-cared for, but they are learning as well. I have recommended Rosy to just about everyone I know with small children. To put this in perspective, I live in Reston, and Rosy's place is not near where I work, yet I drive the extra distance because she is so good!

    ReplyDelete